[CMake] CMake 2.8-8 rc1 and Xcode 4.3

Daniel Dekkers d.dekkers at cthrough.nl
Tue Mar 27 11:42:10 EDT 2012

I have Lion, sorry, wrong info about Snow Leopard.

What I did to get it working was...

sudo /usr/bin/xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

... which "selects the right Xcode". Although I think I've uninstalled the previous version.

Now changing the other paths from /Developer to /Applications.
-sigh-
Although actually it's ok, I didn't like Xcode not being in the /Applications folder anyway.

Thanks,
Daniel