[CMake] CDash subprojects in CMake

Michele Dolfi dolfimeth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:50:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to use CDash sub projects when I submit to the dashboard, but
I don't find anywhere instructions on how to send the LABEL property.

I set up the LABEL property for my executables and their tests, and after
the execution tests I already get a summary according to these labels.
What should I do next to send the test results to the correct subproject?

I found some guide creating a .cmake file to be called from ctest -S
....cmake and looping over all subproject labels. Is it the only way? Can't
I do that from CMake?!

Regards,
Michele