[CMake] Problems with coverage on OS X Server

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Mar 24 08:53:04 EDT 2012

The answer to that stackoverflow question recommends using
clang/clang++ instead. (I have not tried this yet myself, but would
not be entirely surprised to find out it's correct. I have observed
the zero coverage phenomenon on my own Mac laptop, but have sufficient
coverage capabilities elsewhere... so I didn't care enough to follow
up on it previously.)

HTH,
David