[CMake] Warn on Macro re-definition?

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 02:11:01 EDT 2012

Is there any flag or setting I can turn on in CMake to have it print a
warning when in the course of a CMake configure a macro definition is being
re-defined?  Occasionally a sub-configure that I've tried to set up as
being independent will have an older copy of a macro that is missing
features and the symptoms can look like mysterious failures in the new
version I'm working on - an optional warning that a macro definition is
getting stomped on would be very helpful, if there is any way to do this in
CMake.

Thanks,
CY