[CMake] Android In-Depth CMake Questions

Gregory Peele ARA/CFD gpeele at ara.com
Fri Mar 16 15:02:31 EDT 2012

Very cool, I didn't know that.  That could also dovetail nicely with some of my long-term interests which involve porting my terrain visualization GUI applications (based on Qt and OpenSceneGraph, though not KDE).

Gregory Peele, Jr.
Senior Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Central Florida Division