[CMake] CTest MemCheck analysis/visualization

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:49:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

we use XSLT to convert the XML output from valgrind:
https://github.com/jesper/hudson-hacks/blob/master/ctest_valgrind_to_junit.xsl.
We don't use the cmake memcheck output, because there was a bug in cmake at
the time - fixed since - missing a class of valgrind errors. So we thought
it is safer to directly take the output from valgrind avoiding one
parsing/conversion step.
We use the JUnit xml to show it using Jenkins:
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Gromacs_Gerrit_master/202/testReport/
If you want a local solution their might be some xslt for junit to html.

Roland

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Anders Wallin
<anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using CTest without CDash, and I've found lcov+genhtml useful for
> generating test-coverage HTML output.
>
> Is there some tool for generating HTML output for the MemCheck tests?
>
> OR, is there a way to generate CDash HTML-pages locally? without a
> full CDash-install on a webserver.
>
> This is on ubuntu (ctest uses gcc, gcov, valgrind, I think)
>
> Anders Wallin
> --

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309