[CMake] CMake generation for Android & iPhone development

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:29:04 EDT 2012

The android-cmake project sounds interesting, but I have my own set of
generic CMake modules that i currently use to generate targets for projects
that run on Windows and Linux. I'd need to be able to setup those same
generic scripts to be able to generate targets for building with ndk on
Android as well.

What's a simple, bare-bones example of a CMakeLists.txt script that creates
an executable that can build source to run on an Android device? Hopefully
as simple as:

add_executable( android-test main.cpp )

---------
Robert Dailey