[CMake] Automatically add a revision number to the CPack installer name

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 8 16:15:26 EST 2012

I do something like this in my CPack file:

set(DREAM3D_VERSION_SHORT "${DREAM3DLib_VER_MAJOR}.${DREAM3DLib_VER_MINOR}")

set(CPACK_PACKAGE_FILE_NAME "DREAM3D-${DREAM3D_VERSION_SHORT}-${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}")

Where the DREAM3D_Lib_VER_* variables are generated with a call to my SCM (git in my case)
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>