[CMake] Ninja + CMake on a dashboard?

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:58:28 EST 2012

> the

What would be involved with fixing the remaining OSX issues?  Do we need
CMake changes, ninja changes, both...?

Obviously full support would be preferable, unless it won't be happening
for quite some time - I would agree that if non-GUI apps won't work on OSX
it would be better to limit an activation of Ninja to those platforms where
it will Work As Expected.

Cheers,
CY