[CMake] Ninja + CMake on a dashboard?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Mar 6 11:42:24 EST 2012

On 3/6/2012 10:52 AM, Nicolas Desprès wrote:
> +1 for publishing I think it will boost up the development, bringing
> more people to work on it.

It would be nice to fix the stuff that we know about, as people will of
course start reporting bugs as soon as they find them.  I guess as long
as we note the limitations.

Along the lines of the Windows support, what is the status?

I don't see ninja support in the next branch of cmake.  Just built it
and there is no ninja generator yet.   I would be happy to setup an
experimental ninja windows generator dashboard for windows.  However, we
need the support to be in next.

-Bill