[CMake] Question regarding source tree structure and how to find libraries easily within that structure

Andreas Guther Andreas at guther.net
Sun Mar 4 05:01:35 EST 2012

Hello,

thanks for the responses. The problem I have is, that we have more than one application in the directory. So if I put an CMakeLists.txt in the Src directory I do not have the choice (only by options). I would prefer a solution where I change into the application directory I want to build and create workspace etc. from there. The created workspace should then also build all necessary libraries for the application.

Any ideas on this?

Kind regards,
Andreas