[CMake] New platform which did not deserve upstream: how to avoid warning?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:01:18 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm working on a research platform for which  I wrote a toolchain file.
Let's say this platform is called "Blah"

how do I avoid the

"System is unknown to cmake, create:
Platform/Blah to use this system, please send your config file to
cmake at www.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake"

Besides that all is OK (because the C compiler is GCC based).

So I wonder how I can do to avoid the warning.

There is no benefit to put this platform in upstream CMake so I can
write a dummy Blah.cmake platform?
Putting the file in a local (to my project) Platform/ directory seems
ok if I modify
the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH before project() command but is this the correct
way of work?

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org