[CMake] How to include the generated header file?

Tan, Tom (Shanghai) TTan at husky.ca
Thu Mar 1 03:55:08 EST 2012

Thanks. Speaking of bugs, there's one more in the generated header file:
#    ifdef machine_side-msvc-32bit_EXPORTS
        /* We are building this library */
#      define HostlinkPP_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
#    else
        /* We are using this library */
#      define HostlinkPP_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)
#    endif

The inserted comments breaks the line and invokes a warning in VC++. A
better way is like this :

#    ifdef machine_side-msvc-32bit_EXPORTS
#      define HostlinkPP_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)        /* We are
building this library */
#    else
#      define HostlinkPP_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)        /* We are
using this library */
#    endif