[CMake] Omit include directories from resource files

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:51:30 EDT 2012

I'm including a Windows resource file (*.rc) in my add_executable()
command, but in VS2003 the build fails with RC1102 because all of my
include directories (and there are a TON) are being added to the resource
file when it is compiled. I don't need the include directories for the
resource files, so how can I remove them from only the RC files?

I know 2.8.8 has include directories as a target property, but can I use
this as a source property, and just set it to blank to erase the include
dirs?