[CMake] Trying to compile cmake with local copy of ncurses library

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 18:14:18 EDT 2012

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand the first sentence in your response.  How would I run my locally-built cmake "for the cmake sources"? Do you mean try to use cmake to generate a makefile for the cmake sources?

Also, I don't know anything regarding cmake's trace features.  I only use it to compile other software that need cmake, like ParaView, so my cmake knowledge is fairly limited.  I do wonder if most people have ncurses in /usr/local/include and have not run into this problem.

Sohail