[CMake] automatable way to specify parallel --builds

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Thu Jun 21 13:52:23 EDT 2012

I was thinking of same problem also and it would be good to have
common switch in CMake which translates into generator-specific
parameter (actually CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL's one, btw you can get it with
from CMakeCache.txt).
Our builds broke couple of times when CMake jumped between devenv and
msbuild for VS2010 (they use different command line options).