[CMake] Include directory issue ... -I are not separated?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:58:24 EDT 2012

2012/6/20 Ateljevich, Eli <eli at water.ca.gov>:
> Addendum: I should add that by now I have taken the failure line, put a space in between the two -I components and run it directly in the shell and verified it compiles fine (and without the space it fails as in cmake).

Yes right. Collating -I shall fail, no problem.
The question is why your CMakeLists.txt is generating such command line?

As always evil may be in the details.
Would you be able to copy/attach your CMakeLists.txt "verbatim"?

Your previous quote shall not work since
$(NETCDF_INC) is not a proper CMake syntax
CMake uses braces i.e. ${NETCDF_INC} and not parenthesis.

cmake -DCMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER ../src

is wrong as well (no compiler value defined)
and is probably not the good way to chose the Fortran compiler.

Please give us "exact" content (which may be an excerpt) of your
CMakeLists.txt and command lines used.

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org