[CMake] Does install command have no replace (no overwrite) arguments?

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:52:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using install command to package configuration files from source to
destination, but I don't want to overwrite the configuration files if the
files exist in destination. Are there any arguments in install(FILES ...)
command to specify NO REPLACE, NO OVERWRITE options to destination
installation?

One solution might to use CPACK_RPM_USER_FILELIST to specify %config in rpm
spec, but it is only specific rpm package, will have the same problem to
debian or other packages, the install command seems better place to do it.

Appreciate any helps.

Thank you.