[CMake] Adding "*.obj" geometry files...

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jun 19 10:25:17 EDT 2012

On 06/19/2012 09:13 AM, Daniel Dekkers wrote:
> Although with the VS2008 generator setting the HEADER_FILE_ONLY property
> works to exclude the files from the build, in VS2010 no such luck.
> Am I doing something wrong in the syntax? Or is it a known issue with
> VS2010?

IIRC CMake 2.8.7 and earlier did not implement this in the VS 10
generator correctly for .obj files.  I think I fixed that in 2.8.8
while working on some other changes:

 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=328c0f65

Note that the removed WriteObjSources method did not check for
the HEADER_FILE_ONLY property.

Please try 2.8.8, and if that does not work then try a nightly build:

  http://www.cmake.org/files/dev/?C=M;O=D

because even more changes have been made to the VS 10 generator
since 2.8.8.

-Brad