[CMake] ExternalProject_Add and Boost

Knox, Kent Kent.Knox at amd.com
Mon Jun 18 14:03:59 EDT 2012

That is an interesting approach; if this 'superbuild' cmake project downloaded and built all the external dependencies first, then my project could find those dependencies with the appropriate find module?  I suppose that the 'superbuild' could set the BOOST_ROOT variable (or other appropriate variables) for my real project.  I'll play around with this idea when I get some time, thanks for the comment!