[CMake] Visual Studio 2012 Beta: unable to compile individual files

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:20:24 EDT 2012

Thanks! Here are the results:

- Using the VS2010 generator, the project files have relative paths.
VS2012RC can load 2010 project files without modifying them. If I do
this, compilation of individual files is successful.

- Using the VS11 generator, the project files have absolute paths, and
compilation of individual files fails.

So can the same relative path workaround be done for the VS11 generator?

- Ben