[CMake] "Mastering CMake": which cmake version?

Thompson, K T kgt at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 7 10:24:10 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, June 06, 2012 9:56 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:

> I worked through a few tiny examples myself while I
> was learning; they're online at
> https://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fcmake_exa
> mples
> They're kind of crappy, but at least they're very small, and they worked
> for me.
> - Dan

Working through examples is the most important feature of the text.  I think the tutorial found at http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake_tutorial.html is the same or similar to those examples found in the book and may be of use to you.  The tutorial assumes cmake-2.6 and should work for any newer version of cmake.

-kt