[CMake] Nina Generator on Windows generates too long link cmd lines

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Sat Jun 2 12:58:37 EDT 2012

Hi Peter,

thanks for the commit. I will do my tests with this code again.

But I have 2 more questions:

It is possible to use Nina with Kdevelop and Eclipse generators too?
And, too give more people a chance to test with ninja, is it possible
to enable it at nightly builds for Windows and MAS-OS?

I have not Qt develop tools installed on Windows. But I want the
GUI ;-))
So it would be nice if I could download the nightly binaries.

Claus