[CMake] Why are my static libs not being read?

Toronto Andrew andrew.louis93 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:54:12 EDT 2012

Thank you John, this did work. I get the idea now, thank you.

I have another concern though, that I hope I can be helped with though it's
doesn't fall under the original problem.

So I am using a project within my project: http://i.imgur.com/bqqnp.png, and
I found a custom
https://qextserialport.googlegroups.com/attach/9b25d0e5e8974d99/CMakeLists.txt?view=1&part=4
CMakeLists.txt  for it created by the developers, and I was wondering how
would I go about integrating that into my existing CMakeLists.txt, any input
regarding how to go about doing this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys once again!