[CMake] Project- and Source- group fun

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:39:48 EDT 2012

Weird; for me, ZERO_CHECK goes into the folder as well.

The rationale for ALL_BUILD is that cmake wants it to be the default
project when no .suo exists, which means it has to be the first one in
the solution and cannot be in a solution filter. It's a pity this
behaviour can't be turned off :-( I'd prefer one of my projects to be
the default, for instance.

Petr