[CMake] Question on internal CMAKE_* variables and scope

Fabio Fracassi fabio.fracassi at charite.de
Tue Jul 31 05:26:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

I ran into some problems when I tried to set a cmake internal variable
(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH) from a function.
I understand that when I use list() commands an new local scoped
variable is created that I have to "export" to the parent scope. I tried
to do that but it seems that the scope of cmake internal variables is a
different thing.
As a workaround I used a macro, but I'd rather not.

Is this a bug? Or is there something different I need to do?

regards

Fabio

--
Dipl.-Inf. Fabio Fracassi
BZMM - Charite & Fraunhofer IPK (bzmm.charite.de)