[CMake] Disabling C for C++-only projects

Johannes Zarl johannes.zarl at jku.at
Wed Jul 25 16:06:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

Out of curiosity (and thinking about saving a couple of seconds during the
first cmake run) I tried just to use C++ as language for some KDE program.

It turns out that without C enabled, standard modules like FindKDE, FindQt4
and FindJPEG don't run because they use the CheckSymbolExists module.

I'm wondering if this counts as a bug in FindQt4 and FindKDE, because after
all these two projects are C++, so any platform test should IMO be using the
same compiler as the build-process does?

Cheers,
  Johannes