[CMake] Creating executable - including an external *.o

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 08:07:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

     Due to the way an SDK is set up, I need to build a single MyGC.m
file to MyGC.o (with special flags that the usual CXX_FLAGS/C_FLAGS
conflicts) so I am doing it via execute_process()

     In the add_executable() command, I would like to include that
single MyGC.o during link time, how does one specify a single object
file for linking in an executable?

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5