[CMake] file cannot create direc

Micke ..... nero2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:37:45 EDT 2012

well this is created and doesn't exist from the beginning: _CPack_Packages/win32/ZIP/libhello-1.0.9
when I try to go in and delete this folder by hand I can't. The libhello is locking up the hole thing. It just says I can't remove it and I have tried everything.I can create things in the ZIP file but below that nothing. It is just like it doenst exist but I can see it.
I have no clue what so ever whats wrong.
/M