[CMake] How to get started with the CMake Ninja backend on Linux and Windows?

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:04:29 EDT 2012

See http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git

See http://martine.github.com/ninja/manual.html

> I know how to build CMake, but can somebody give concise build
> instructions for Ninja?  For example, is there a CMake-based
> build system for Ninja itself that works with the Make backend
> for CMake?

Follow the instruction in the HACKING file there git://
github.com/martine/ninja.git

There are also CMake based build-system in some of the fork of this
project. Here is one of them: git://github.com/syntheticpp/ninja.git

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Desprès