[CMake] Writing a custom Find*.cmake file for Pantheios

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Jul 17 03:56:40 EDT 2012

On 17 July 2012 03:11, Philipp Berger <newsletters at philippberger.de> wrote:
> Third question: Is there an easy way to deal with the singular/plural
> variables, for example _INCLUDE_DIR and _INCLUDE_DIRS? How exactly is the
> syntax for setting those (String, List, etc)?

You need to check the readme.txt [1] for guidelines.
The Compatibility section [3] on wiki gives some explanation too.
You may also find useful details in my thread on
"Canonical use of FindPackageHandleStandardArgs" [3]

[1] http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob;f=Modules/readme.txt
[2] http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers#Compatibility
[3] http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-March/035596.html

Best regards,