[CMake] Problems with MSVC 2010 generator

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 10 05:19:36 EDT 2012

> Actually, the MS compilers distinguish <> and "" just fine (at least
> in my VS 2005 and VS 2010 installation). Dominik, do you perhaps
> specify the path to your Math.h in include_directories()?
>
> Petr

Yes, I do specify some include directories. One of them is my
project's root, where the said Math.h resides. But I include it with
"" so am quite irritated that the include chain triggered by iostream
pulls math.h from there and not from where the rest of the include
(system) files are. It should pull the system's math.h before poking
its nose into my place. But it's not cmake's fault, obviously.

Thanks
Dominik