[CMake] How to run bash shell script during rpm installation?

jupiter jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:48:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

I need to run shell script to do following check and to install
configure files during RPM installation:

if config files installed in /etc/myconfig, rename files in
/etc/myconfig and copy new config files to /etc/myconfig;
else copy config files to /etc/myconfig

Is there a simple way to do it? I am not clear if the install(SCRIPT
...) can be used, I guess the cmake script can be invoked during
installation to call execute_process() for bash shell commands, but
where I can copy my configuration source files from?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jupiter