[CMake] CMake can't find the JDK?

Eli Gottlieb eligottlieb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:54:25 EDT 2012

That indeed fixed that problem, but now I've got a rather bizarre new
one.  CMake never actually advances after finding Java and JNI. I get
the following as output:

> eli at eli-netbook:~/Programs/jllvm/src/org/jllvm/bindings$ cmake .
> -- The C compiler identification is GNU
> -- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
> -- Found Java: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/bin/java (found
> version "1.6.0.24")
> -- Found JNI: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/amd64/libjawt.so
And that's it.  CMake just sits there like that until I stop it with
CTRL-C.  It never actually finishes configuring my code, which it used
to do perfectly well.  Any notions?