[CMake] Minor flaw when compiling VMTK with CMAKE + Win32 + MinGW32

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Mon Jul 2 05:14:55 EDT 2012

Hello all
By now, I'm used to specify manualy my CMAKE_RC_COMPILER when I build mingw
projecs.

However, when building VMTK superbuild, even if I specify the
CMAKE_RC_COMPILER variable in the cmake-gui, this value is not relayed to
subprojects.
So in order to compile it I had to manually set

//RC compiler.
CMAKE_RC_COMPILER:FILEPATH=C:/<path-to>/windres.exe

in <build-dir>\VMTK-Build\CMakeCache.txt

I don't know if this is a problem with CMAKE or with VMTK scripts, but
there seems to be some minor problem here that may be easily fixed.

--
Sergio Vera

 Alma IT Systems
 C/ Vilana, 4B, 4º 1ª