[CMake] Why execute_process failed escape sequence \/?

hce jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 02:20:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

I can most of shell commands in execute_process(), but cmake failed at
following errors when I added "sed 's/^.\///g'" to execute_process():

Syntax error in cmake code, when parsing string 's/^.\///g', Invalid escape
sequence \/, Call Stack ...

But without the escape sequence \/, the shell command could not run, how can
I make the execute_process() run shell command with escape sequence \/ ?

Thank you.