[CMake] 'Parallel' CMakeLists.txt?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:10:59 EST 2012

Le 30 janvier 2012 19:18, Nicolas Desprès <nicolas.despres at gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM, g4 at novadsp.com <g4 at novadsp.com> wrote:
>> Is it possible to get CMake to process/search for an alternative default
>> filename to CMakeLists.txt?
>
> Sounds like a nice feature to have using a command line option. You
> could maybe create a ticket in the bug tracker for this. I'll try to
> code it when I'll have time.

May be you should dig the ML archive first,
(and/or wait for CMake kitware dev reaction)
because as far as I remember
there was some show-stopper against that feature
last time it was mentionned.

Even if I cannot remember which one(s)?

Just to avoid you to develop a feature that couldn't make it upstream.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org