[CMake] 'Parallel' CMakeLists.txt?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:53:36 EST 2012

2012/1/28 g4 at novadsp.com <g4 at novadsp.com>:
> Is it possible to get CMake to process/search for an alternative default
> filename to CMakeLists.txt?

No I don't think so.
And if I remember well the name change wouldn't be that easy to implement.
(beside the obvious search & replace in the CMake source code).

> Motivation: I'm trying to set up CMake files for a rather large project that
> has an existing set of CMake files that a) I'd like to keep in place and b)
> keep unchanged until the parallel build works.

May be you could write a small script which does the switch?

Your current CMakeLists.txt would be renamed to CMakeLists.txt.serial
You write CMakeLists.txt.para

Your script does a copy of *.para to CMakeLists.txt.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org