[CMake] RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY and Visual Studio Express

Clifford Yapp cliffyapp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:17:20 EST 2012

Looks like that was it - removing all setting of
CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY ended up putting it in:

C:\Users\User\brlcad\brlcad-build\lib\Debug\regex.dll

Not sure where the Debug subdirectory came from though...

Is there any way to make a per-target RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY setting
override the various CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY* variables?  It's
rather surprising that the specifically-set local target option isn't
overriding the globals.

Cheers,
CY