[CMake] CPACK and NSIS: Download a msi-installer and install it didn't work

Ralf Lange ralf.lange at longsoft.de
Thu Jan 26 08:20:27 EST 2012

Now the solution of the problem:
the company firewall blocks the access to the download server. When I
remove the /passive option, a error message are displayed.

Thanks for the support.
Ralf

Von: Ralf Lange <ralf.lange at longsoft.de>
An: Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>
Kopie: cmake at cmake.org
Betreff: Re: [CMake] CPACK and NSIS: Download a msi-installer and
install it didn't work
Datum: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:19:57 +0100

The variable is set bevor include(CPack) and the generated nsi file
locks OK.
I test the installer on a 32bit Windows7 system and it works, but on a
64bit Windows7 system it works not. So I think it is a NSIS problem, not
a CPACK problem.

Thanks for the tips.
Ralf