[CMake] visual studio macros

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at traficon.com
Tue Jan 24 05:10:45 EST 2012

Hello,

I'm running a Windows 7 64 bit OS, and I'm using visual studio 2005 with
service pack 1. Below is the list of versions. Now my question is: how
can I manually check that all macro stuff works and is configured
correctly? In other words: how can I install the macro's manually? They
are definitely not showing up automaticaly in the "macro explorer".
Also, when is the time that CMake installs those macros in visual
studio? Is it when the project files are generated or at install time of
cmake itself? How are the macros then eventually run, what triggers them?

Best regards,
Tom,

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.867  (vsvista.050727-8600)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727 SP2
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition - ENU Service Pack 1
(KB926601)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB2251481)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB2465367)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB2538218)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB2548826)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB937061)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB971023)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB971090)
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition -
ENU (KB973673)
Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition - ENU
(KB932232)

--
*Tom Deblauwe*
*R&D Engineer*