[CMake] [New Module] Arduino CMake

Alfa Omega queezythegreat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:08:52 EST 2012

Hi,

Support for Teamcity is available, but not publicly accessible. I have a
patched version of CMake/CTest which has a special flag that enables
Teamcity service messages. I use it internally at my company, but I want to
integrate it into CMake (so that I don't have have a custom build of
CMake). Test aggregation works perfectly. I also have a CMake module to
that simplifies emitting Teamicty service messages.

Tomasz B.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Johan Björk <phb at spotify.com> wrote:

> Hi Alfa,
>
> We are really interested in the teamcity + CTest support. Is that
> available somewhere already?
>
> Thanks
> /Johan
>

> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Alfa Omega <queezythegreat at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm not quite sure what the correct procedure is for becoming a CMake
>> contributor, but from what I've read I should send a email here if I want
>> to add a new module to cmake.
>>
>> For the past year I've been hosting my CMake modules on GitHub (
>> https://github.com/queezythegreat/arduino-cmake) and the project is
>> mature enough that it could be included into CMake. The project is called
>> Arduino CMake and it adds support for building Arduino projects. It is a
>> alternative to the Arduino IDE, and works on Windows, Linux and Mac.
>>
>> The project is growing and getting more and more users, and I think it's
>> would be a god fit to start bundling it with CMake. The project is well
>> documented both from a developer standpoint as well as the user side.
>>
>> So what are the steps I should take in order to integrate my project into
>> CMake?
>>
>> I also would like to contribute back some extensions to the CMake, such
>> as Teamcity support for CTest. Any information would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Tomasz Bogdal
>>
>> --
>>
>> Powered by www.kitware.com