[CMake] CTest: Glob files to include in coverage report with 0% line coverage

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:51:23 EST 2012

2012/1/24 Rolf Eike Beer <eike at sf-mail.de>:
> Andreas Schuh wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Setting CTEST_EXTRA_COVERAGE_GLOB in the CTestCustom.cmake file can be
>> used to add additional files which shall be included in the coverage
>> report. This is useful to ensure that files which are not covered by
>> any test are still reported with 0% line coverage.
>
> Oh, interesting variable. How can it be that there is absolutely zero
> documentation for in CMake?

Because ctest and cpack documentation are very far from being
documented as cmake is ?
E.g. current ctest and cpack do not have --help-variable-* support?

If you want to help please try my "stage/ImproveCPackDoc-reloaded" branch
and may be read this: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10067

The technique I propose may be used for cpack, ctest, etc...

--
Erk
http://www.april.org