[CMake] CTest build/configure not appending

Tim Gallagher tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:45:34 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a CTest script that builds many different tests and sets it to APPEND by doing:

foreach(TESTCASE ${LESLIE_AVAILABLE_TESTCASES})
  set(CTEST_CONFIGURE_COMMAND "./setup.py -t ${TESTCASE} '{${LESLIE_CONFIGURE_DICT_BASE}}'")
  ctest_configure(BUILD "${CTEST_REPO_DIRECTORY}" APPEND)
  set(CTEST_BUILD_COMMAND "./setup.py -t ${TESTCASE} '{${LESLIE_BUILD_DICT_BASE}}'")
  ctest_build(BUILD "${CTEST_REPO_DIRECTORY}" APPEND)
endforeach()

But, when I look in the configure.xml and build.xml, or check the dashboard, it only has the final test case information. It doesn't have the 96 previous ones.

Does append not do what I think it should do?

Tim