[CMake] cpack -G NSIS

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:10:14 EST 2012

2012/1/22 Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com>:
> On 01/19/2012 07:52 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>>
>> Installing empty dir may fail.
>>
>> Try the attached zip and tell me if it fails for you.
>> It works for me on Debian Wheezy 64.
>>

> They were not empty dirs, and trying from another machine (arch 64 bits),
> with NSIS 2.46-3, and cmake 2.8.7-2 and kernel now 3.2.1-1
> but I saw the same problem already on kernel 3.1 and also on the git
> version of CMake...

I don't think kernel version may explain the difference,
I'm running 3.1 by the way and I cannot reproduce your bug.

> This is the bactrace from running it within GDB: (not knowing much o f the
> internals I can't do much more unfortunately..)

Is this happening with my "try_out" example?
I am really sorry but it looks like since I'm unable to reproduce your bug
I cannot help you...

I may suggest a last try.

1) If my try_out project is failing please zip the source AND build tree
    and send all this privately to me, I'll try to dig into the log in
order to understand what happen.

2) If my try-out project succeed. Send me a zip (source AND build
tree) of a failing project
    (the smaller the better) and I'll try again.

Please DO NOT send inline example of what you did,
but put all necessary files in a zip instead.
Sometimes the devil is in the details.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org