[CMake] [New Module] Arduino CMake

Alfa Omega queezythegreat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:51:38 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm not quite sure what the correct procedure is for becoming a CMake
contributor, but from what I've read I should send a email here if I want
to add a new module to cmake.

For the past year I've been hosting my CMake modules on GitHub (
https://github.com/queezythegreat/arduino-cmake) and the project is mature
enough that it could be included into CMake. The project is called Arduino
CMake and it adds support for building Arduino projects. It is a
alternative to the Arduino IDE, and works on Windows, Linux and Mac.

The project is growing and getting more and more users, and I think it's
would be a god fit to start bundling it with CMake. The project is well
documented both from a developer standpoint as well as the user side.

So what are the steps I should take in order to integrate my project into
CMake?

I also would like to contribute back some extensions to the CMake, such as
Teamcity support for CTest. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tomasz Bogdal