[CMake] CMake + Ninja

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sun Jan 22 08:50:36 EST 2012

Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp at gmail.com>
writes:

> On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Peter Collingbourne <peter at pcc.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I managed to test these changes on a Mac and it fixed all but 7
>> test failures, so I rolled it into the ninja-generator-pr branch.
>> In terms of applications I didn't have time to try building anything
>> other than CMake itself and LLVM/Clang (both successfully), but please
>> let me know if there are any other problems with BRL-CAD.
>
> Confirmed - working now on Mac building BRL-CAD - thanks!

Does anyone know what changes are required to make the Ninja generator
work on Windows? I know nothing about the CMake C++ base nor I see
anything obvious on the source code of the Ninja generator but, maybe,
with a starting point, something could be done with some hours I can
devote to that task. I mailed Peter Collingbourne some weeks ago but
received no response.