[CMake] What am I doing wrong with FIND_PATH???

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Fri Jan 20 08:31:52 EST 2012

I'm executing the following:

   FIND_PATH(ESPLANNER_INSTALL_PATH
     "C:/Program Files/ESPlanner"
     "E:/Program Files/ESPlanner"
   )

Looking for the directory in which this package is installed.

Looking at the two disks, C: and E:, I can see the following directory:

E:/Program Files/ESPlanner

 From my readings, ESPLANNER_INSTALL_PATH should contain E:/Program
Files/ESPlanner (or one of the various windoze representations of that
path) after FIND_PATH is executed.  Instead I get:

ESPLANNER_INSTALL_PATH-NOTFOUND

So I'm a little puzzled as to what I should be doing.

Best,

Dick Munroe

p.s. CMake 2.8.2

p.p.s. Having CMake keep a list of mounted disks/volumes around that
could be used to search for various directories would be a handy feature.