[CMake] execute a script before and after configuration

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 20 07:57:14 EST 2012

Hi,

I am building a big software framework on a cray system whereby during
cmake "configuration" phase I need to unload certain system modules
(so that some small test programs are allowed to run without
scheduler) and afterwards, before the actual build phase starts, I
need to load them back. Doing it manually is troublesome, because
sometimes typing "make" triggers cmake to re-run, and then re-build,
so there is no chance to load/unload the modules.

So, how would I force one script to run when cmake is started and one
other script before build starts?

Many thanks for any directions.

Dominik