[CMake] Cmake / NSIS: escape parenthesis

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Jan 20 02:31:42 EST 2012

Hello,

I would like to add the following statements in my nsis installer:

list(APPEND CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_INSTALL_COMMANDS "
       ${If} ${RunningX64}
         DetailPrint 'DEBUG: Windows 64 bits: RunningX64 = ${RunningX64}'
       ${Else}
         DetailPrint 'DEBUG: Windows 32 bits: RunningX64 = ${RunningX64}'
       ${EndIf}
         ")

This would be written verbatim in the nsis code. But cmake interprets ${If} as "getting the value of If".
Now, in my nsis code, I've got:

         DetailPrint 'DEBUG: Windows 64 bits: RunningX64 = '

         DetailPrint 'DEBUG: Windows 32 bits: RunningX64 = '

Which is not correct.
So, my question is: how do I "protect" the { and } characters ?

Best regards,

YC